This past week, I made a trip to beautiful Costa Rica to participate in a business, health and wealth retreat with Fit Life Creation.
The trip served as a great eye opener in many ways. Not only did I get to experience a new country, but I came home with so many great takeaways for my brand. During the retreat, we participated in a series of workshop sessions which allowed us the opportunity to begin processing through our current state of business and into future goals. As we progressed throughout the week, more and more inspiration flowed, resulting in an overflow of ideas amongst the group and stirring a drive in us to work even harder to pursue our dreams. It was VERY cool to see how everything developed over the period of 5 days!
In addition to our workshop sessions, we also participated in various activities like visiting a local animal rescue and sanctuary, zip lining, snorkeling, and even a photoshoot day with a professional photographer. There was so much value in this trip and I’m so happy I took a leap of faith to venture into a foreign place with such a great group of like-minded ladies!
During one of our final days at our beautiful villa, I sat down for an impromptu interview with Katrina to get some insight on what her brand and these retreats are all about for those who may want to attend in the future.
Guest: Katrina Julia of Fit Life Creation
“An influencer retreat is an integrative marketing collaboration with different business builders [such as] photographers, bloggers, travelers, or [other] business people.” – Katrina
Who can attend at Fit Life Creation Retreat?
These retreats are suitable for business owners who:
• Are seeking to increase their wealth/income
• Believe in a healthy/active lifestyle
• Enjoy giving back to the community through local service
• Are passionate about social media & engaging with their followers
• Love adventure and exploring new places
Where are the next retreats being held?
Locations for 2017 include Cuba, Thailand, Greece and Egypt to name a few. There will also be a spring weekend retreat hosted in Atlanta, GA for those interested in a more “local” option.
How do I sign up for a future retreat?
While these Influencer Retreats are generally invitation only, you can also be referred by a previous influencer for consideration. Each influencer will go through a basic screening process, ensuring that all retreat attendees can contribute positively to the overall experience. If you don’t qualify to attend as an influencer, you may still qualify to attend as a client.
To apply to attend a future Fit Life Creation retreat, follow the below steps:
- Leave a comment on this blog post expressing your interest in a referral
- Email Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning this post and visit http://fitlifecreation.com/retreats for more information.
- For a 10% discount off any Fit Life Creation product, including retreat registrations, you may also use the code Mandee at fitlifecreation.com. Savings range between $50-$250 with this code on retreats, and a discount will additionally work on any other products ordered through Katrina’s site.**
Free downloads are also available through Katrina’s site here. You can download the free business, health & travel resources that Katrina mentions in the above video at no cost!
Are you a travel blogger interested in doing a guest interview? Use the contact form to reach out to me!
**This post contains links to affiliates or advertisers. The Tour Wife™ may receive compensation when you click an affiliate link or enter a coupon code. For more information, click here.