Hi, I’m Mandee! Let me share a bit about my background.
Several years ago, my husband, Tim (boyfriend at the time) and I were each looking to take a different path in our careers. Tim had been working various sales jobs in CT, and I was coming from a small town in upstate New York where I had been a social media consultant and blogger.
During this time, I discovered an opportunity to work as a brand ambassador for a marketing agency. I shared my new gig with Tim, who immediately asked, “How can I do that too?” We both jumped in with both feet running.
In 2015, we worked our first long term nationwide tour together that took us on the road for 15 months. When that program concluded, I accepted a internal role with another event staffing company. I now oversee the staffing of brand ambassadors around the country as well as client services. Tim and I aren’t currently on the road as much as we were a few years ago, but we are still traveling frequently and always open to new opportunities.
This blog is a space where I share my adventures from the road – the good, the bad, the struggles, the successes. I talk about things like:
- How to eat well and stay fit on the road – this can be a challenge!
- How to bank hotel points & make the most of your money
- How to get along with your tour partner (especially when you’re married)
- Fun landmarks everyone should visit while on the road
- Keeping the energy up when the days get long and mush together
I look forward to sharing my experiences and those of others in this industry with you!